× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear XSM7224S connectivity issue frequently getting RTOs from host end

t_SOMAS
Aspirant

netgear XSM7224S connectivity issue frequently getting RTOs from host end

Hi,

getting an error how to reslove please help me out here.

<14> JAN 08 09:26:20 169.254.100.100-1 ARP[-1968122880]: ipmap_arp_api.c(1235) 3048 %% ARP hash collision. Reducing ARP cache from 69 to 68 entries in 0 msec.

Message 1 of 7
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: netgear XSM7224S connectivity issue frequently getting RTOs from host end

Hello t_SOMAS, 

Welcome to the community! 

I believe it will be a big help if you include some more information. I have listed some needed details below: 

1. Firmware version of the switch. 
  2. Simple network diagram. 
  3. Changes made on the network prior to experiencing the issue.
  4. Changes made after experiencing the issue. 
  5. How often does the error show. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi t_SOMAS,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your concern or if you need further assistance.  If ever your concern has been resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 7
t_SOMAS
Aspirant

the version is 9.0.1.29

model no:XSM7224S

server >>>>>>>Access layer switch(XSM7224S)>>>>connected to >>>>>>>Distibution switch Cisco4948>>>>>>connected to>>>>>>6500cisco coreswitch

there is no changes made.

Message 4 of 7
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi t-SOMAS

Please send us the Tech Support file by email to switch_support@netgear.com. Please don't forget to include a link to this post on the Community forum. With the Tech Support file, we will be better equipped to understand why you show retransmission timeouts from host end.

How to get the Tech Support file from your NETGEAR M7300 (XSM7224S) managed switch:

• First, please log in to the command line interface of the switch, and from enable mode, run the command: show tech-support. When done, you can proceed with the CLI method or the Web GUI method below.
  • Using CLI, you can use the COPY command described in M7300 CLI manual on page 508/509, the file to copy is <<nvram:tech-support>>.
  • Using the Web GUI, you can upload the Techsupport file by selecting Select Maintenance > Upload > HTTP File Upload for instance, as described in M7300 WEB manual on page 489.

Regards,

Message 5 of 7
t_SOMAS
Aspirant

Hi Team,

I have sent attached TechSupport File.

Regards,

Somashekar

Message 6 of 7
t_SOMAS
Aspirant

Hi Team,

I have sent Techsupport file to above mentioned email ID.please verify and let me know the solution.

Regards,

Somashekar

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements