Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
0 Kudos

Video playback duration

Hello M Team! Being an owner of 2 27' Meurals there is something that I would like to see improved. I know that video playback is not the main idea of this frame but having that video playback is possible here is what is the issue with it. Video playback will be cut at the frame's set duration. So if I mix images with video and the video is longer than for example 3 min it will ignore video length and just skip to the next image/video. I hope you understand where I am going with it. I also have a vision of how this can be improved and how others as well could benefit. If we would use if/else variable and say that if the current playback file is a video -> ignore duration and just play the file from start to finish and then move to the next file that would fix this issue and provide a much better user experience. I hope my idea is clear and something like that can be easily integrated into the existing slideshow code. If the idea is not clear, let me know and I can try to explain it different way! Thanks.