Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bitdefender Armor

carebears
Follower

Bitdefender Armor

I am using my router for 5 months. Today I just suscribed to the Netgear Armor and it identified 84 devices but my Nighthawks app sees (only) 23. something like 15 computers, 25 mobile devices, etc. Could there be an history of earlier connections, even before I purchased this Armor? Should I delete them all and see what will happen with current devices ?

Message 1 of 2

Re: Bitdefender Armor

@carebears wrote:

Could there be an history of earlier connections, even before I purchased this Armor?

Could be. These things can remember past connections. That lets them, recognise something that they have seen before.

I have never used Armor, and don't see then need. I am just careful abut that I do and keep attached devices up to date.

These days Windows, browsers and email services, among other sources of evil stuff, are pretty good at defending my network.

Where I do spend money is on backup software and hardware so that I can recover if and when things break.

How Armor works isn't really related to your router. If you have questions about how it operates, you could try the appropriate bit of this community.

NETGEAR Armor - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7