Theodam77
Aspirant

Netgear Armor doesnt show router AND no possibility to buy NG-Armor 4 RBR850;

Hi all,

I habve ORBI 6 

Product: RBR850
<removed serial number>

Trying to get Netgear Armor on it.

However: on the ORBI app in the security-tab only the trial possibility shows. If I try to activate, after a while it says: "failed to subscribe". In next screen (after OK): "we could not activate NT Armor on your router. Try again". Of couse when I do try again, it still doesnt work.

Then I thought: I buy the subscription. However: I cant. On the netgear armor account it says: "No routers associated with this account.". I cant add anything, nor can I buy a netgear armor subscription since the onbly thing that is shown is "install a bitdefender total security". Something I dont want.

Mail adres and p[assword are the same for ORBI and netgear.

What can I do?

Thanks
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Theodam77
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Armor doesnt show router AND no possibility to buy NG-Armor 4 RBR850;

I did and it still did exist. In the end I solved it bu re installing the ORBI router.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear Armor doesnt show router AND no possibility to buy NG-Armor 4 RBR850;

Hello Theodamn77,

May you power cycle your Orbi router and reinstall the Orbi app. Please let me know if your issue persists. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
Theodam77
Aspirant

I did and it still did exist. In the end I solved it bu re installing the ORBI router.

Message 3 of 5
Theodam77
Aspirant

Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Theodamn77,

Happy to hear! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions/concerns.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7