× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: APC BR1000G Back-UPS Pro 1000 compatible with ReadyNas D

oct
Follower
Follower

APC BR1000G Back-UPS Pro 1000 compatible with ReadyNas Duo

Sold on amazon.com as "APC BR1000G Back-UPS Pro 1000 Uninterruptible Power Supply", it is compatible with ReadyNas Duo V1.
It shows "APC Back-UPS RS1000G, Battery charge: 100%, 50 minutes OK" on the NAS.
Message 1 of 8
bitonda
Aspirant

Hi

looking in the web interface readynas duo V1 (rnd2150v1) seems to be compatible only with network UPS, do you confirm that ReadyNAS duo V1 has also USB support ? I cannot find any reference in the manual. Thanks
Message 2 of 8
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Yes the duo has support for USB UPS. As stated on its FaQ:

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detai ... s-duo-faqs
Message 3 of 8
bitonda
Aspirant

Hi

sorry but at that link I cannot find any faq items describing such as compatibility , mine is a old readynas duo v1

thanks
Message 4 of 8
StephenB
Guru

The duo v1 definitely supports USB connected UPS. I have used it with CyberPower products, but not with APC.

Netgear does not keep UPS compatibility lists, you are limited to what from customers post in this forum.
Message 5 of 8
bitonda
Aspirant

Thanks StephenB, did you remember which model from CyberPower ? we need to buy the right supported, UPS Thanks
Message 6 of 8
StephenB
Guru

I think any of the current models would work, but I was using a CP1350AVRLCD (which is still available).

It's bigger than I needed for the duo, but I had other equipment I connected as well. The CP1350AVRLCD is still in service, but connected to my RN102 at the moment (and networked to the duo and my NV+).
Message 7 of 8
bitonda
Aspirant

Thanks Stephen so much, i wrote to cyberpower asking for a small sized ups compatible with your one. If they answer me i will post their suggestions. Thanks
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements