× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNas Duo v2

mr_n_tree
Aspirant

ReadyNas Duo v2

Model: ReadyNas Duo v2

Problem:

I have connected my ReadyNAS Duo v2 on my home network and it has automatically chosen the IP address 192.168.0.15.

I have ran ReadyNAS which has located the NAS but when I click on the "Admin Page"  button it states the message "Your Netgear storage is not accessible from this computer. Check your network settings.".

I have tried accessing via a browser using 192.168.0.15/admin but have had no success.  Can anyone advise?

Thank you

Model: RND2000v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2 Chassis only
Message 1 of 5
mr_n_tree
Aspirant

I cannot acces the NAS to modify the IP.  The NAS is on the same switch as my Mac (Router->Switch->Mac & NAS).

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the ReadyNAS products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NAS products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/bd-p/readynas-general

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 3 of 5
nightfly44
Apprentice

I ran into the same problem, solved it by using an older browser version of Firefox (on a computer which I have updates disabled). Seems an update to chrome, firefox, and edge caused a security issue and results in a failed connection. There is a solution somewhere on this website about certificate errors which someone else used, but I haven't done that yet, as the older firefox browser still connects just fine. 

Model: RND2000v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2 Chassis only
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements