× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Recent firmware and login changes

tazobob
Aspirant

Recent firmware and login changes

Hi Guys,

following the recent changes including firmware upgrade to 6.50, I have found a number of problems which I dont know how to resolve.

I no longer seem to be able logon or find or setup the existing NAS using Chrome.

I can see it in Explorer 10 but when I go to either the signin page or setup new Ready Nas the screen just stops.

Also the Readycloud app on my iPhone 5 using 9.3.2 no longer works either.

Problem with not being able to use Chrome is I cant drag and drop files to the NAS anymore.

Any suggestions?

I am running Windows 10 64bit and everything was working fine until the very recent changes.

Bob Ebel

Adelaide SA Australia

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 6
StephenB
Guru

Re: Recent firmware and login changes

Chrome is working for me (both win10 and win7)

Message 2 of 6
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

You probably have a browser cache problem. If not, use RAIDar 6 to find your NAS and run Diagnostics against it. 

Message 3 of 6
GWB3
Guide

I am hhaving the same issues with Windows 10 64 bit version after having updated to version 6.5 on the ReadyNas units.

Also the IPhone APP no longer works.

I can sign on to MyNetgear site with the same password and email (user account) but the IPhone App will not accept those.

Message 4 of 6
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

When you upgrade your iOS app to 1.5.7, we changed the field to e-mail, but it might have kept your username field from your old iOS app. I just want to confirm that you replaced the username with the e-mail address after upgrading ReadyCLOUD to a NETGEAR account, and used that same credential? 

Message 5 of 6
GWB3
Guide

Bob

I was having the same problems; I had received an email from Netgear asking me to verify my account on my IPhone but on hitting the "Confirm" the email sent me to a page that never loaded.  I just forwarded that Netgear email to my desktop opened it and hit "Confirm" and then everything started working fine.  See if this might be you issue also; you need to confirm your acount by the Netgear email before the Readycloud will work.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements