Re: ReadyNASOS 6.9.4-T43
Latest beta: ReadyNASOS 6.9.4-RC2
To install: Click on appropriate link above for your system to download firmware image.
Then upload that image from the management UI's System->Settings->Update->Install Firmware section.
- [Beta 1] Fixed admin UI offline in cases where the ReadyNAS is not online and perform an update via offline method
- [Beta 1] Fixed RR33xx and RR43xx warm reboot after unit has been on for more than a month*
- [Beta 1] Fixed not able to see ReadyNAS on LAN with ReadyCLOUD**
- [Beta 1] Fixed Apps utility (rn_nml) issue in user set NML**
- [Beta 1] Fixed cases with ReadyCLOUD iOS client would report error 409 **
- [Beta 1] Fixed OneDrive to better handle files with unsupported characters.
- [Beta 1] Fixed AV to allow scanning OS filesystem
- [Beta 1] Updated the kernel
- [Beta 1] Security samba update
- [Beta 2] Updated configuration to provide better drive stability. (RN528 / RN628 / RR2312 )
- [Beta 2] Fix for shutdown and reboot issues in limited cases. (RN204 / RN214)
- [Beta 3] Updated security settings with our CSRF Protection **
- [Beta 3] Fixed some cases where ReadyCLOUD was preventing upload or download on the local network **
- [Beta 3] Fixed ReadyCLOUD VPN connectivity issues **
- [Beta 3] Added time and Date format configuration available under the Overview page (Device Time)
- [Beta 3] Updated time and date through out the UI to be more consistent
- [Beta 3] Added a simplified Alerts with the email logins for Google and Microsoft Accounts
- [Beta 3] Added option to filter email alerts based on the severity
- [Beta 3] Added app feedback in cases of depends/conflicts/breaks
- [Beta 3] Added apps now provide an EOL option for cases of purchased apps that are still available
- [Beta 3] Added WOL support in the backup settings to send a WOL packet before a backup starts (Backup Jobs and ReadyDR)
- [Beta 3] Added cloud download sync interval for more bandwidth conscious services or ISPs
- [Beta 3] Added cloud service Amazon S3 custom URL settings
- [Beta 3] Added hot fix logging and displayed under Overview
- [Beta 3] Added more information for volumes in read-only
- [Beta 3] Added the configuration backup to allow users to restore volume schedule configuration
- [Beta 3] Optimized some settings with BTRFS quotas
- [Beta 3] Added an option to configure AV to scan the OS (except 100 series)
- [Beta 3] Added iSCSI iSNS setting
- [Beta 3] Added iSCSI Network binding
- [Beta 3] Added Network search domain or DNS suffix setting
- [Beta 3] Added an admin profile option for log out, current admin user's password change and other resources
- [Beta 3] Updated the admin search to help make file, KB and community searching more accessible
- [Beta 4] Updated Email Alerts (Google and Microsoft) UI
- [Beta 4] Updated Cloud Service Download Sync Interval options to have Seconds, Minutes, Hours and Days
- [Beta 4] Updated the File Backup title and added tooltip
- [Beta 4] Added ReadyDR to support the RN2xx Series
- [Beta 4] Added Apache cache configuration change to allow for UI hotfixes
- [Beta 4] Fixed UI issue with Check for Updates for production firmware
- [Beta 4] Fixed some UI 24-hour time issues
- [Beta 4] Fixed iSNS configuration issues with reverting configuration
- [RC2] Fixed a memory leak in various system services
- [RC2] Fixed the App EOL mechanism to allow mutliple apps to be EOL
Note for changelog:
* The fix may not apply to upgrading to this version, but any firmware upgraded after this version will not experience the issue after rebooting.
** These fixes were applied in the ReadyNAS OS hotfix.
- Unless you are advised by NETGEAR Support in a support case to update to beta software, NETGEAR Support may deny support if you are running beta software. You can seek help here on the NETGEAR Community for issues encountered on the beta.
- Devices updated with 6.9.4 firmware should not be downgraded to firmware versions before 6.9.0.
- ReadyNAS 102, 104, and 2120 must not be updated directly to 6.9.x from 6.3.x or older firmware. They must first be updated to either 6.2.5 or 6.3.5 then to 6.5.2 and then onto 6.9.x.
- ReadyNAS 202, 204, 212 and 212 must not be updated directly to 6.9.x from 6.3.x. They must first be updated to 6.3.5 then 6.5.2 and then onto 6.9.x.