Readynas 314 vault login failed error when attempting to turn vault on from device gui
My vault backups were not working so did the following:
1. I attempted to upload the 300 series vault app to the device.
2. The upload said successful yet after reboot the app did not appear in the apps list?
3. I upgraded the firmware to 6.5.0 and rebooted.
4. I attempted to upload the vault app again. After reboot the app still did not show in the list?
5. with firmware version 6.5.0 the vault On/Off button is now under the Cloud tab.
5a. So I turned off the Vault button.
6. Now I go to turn on the Vault button.
7.I get the prompt for the Volume/Email/password.
8. I fill it in and click login
9. I get the "Vault login failed" error
10. I know the email/password are correct as I use it to login to the https://vault.readynas.com
11. Just for sport I change the password on the https://vault.readynas.com site.
12. I attempt to turn the vault on from the NAS GUI with the new password. It fails again.