Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: new ReadyCLOUD working yet?

dionuk
Star

new ReadyCLOUD working yet?

Hi, if anyone have some news or knowledge about the new readycloud, I'm on RN314, OS 6.5.0 RC3 Beta, been on the readycloud website and said the new readycloud would be available April, today is the 10th of May and I just got a new windows laptop where I installed readycloud app as I need VPN connection as I will be away from home, but I cant log in with either my passwords, not my my.netgear or my usual readynas passwords. Have I missed something or is the new readycloud not working yet. I can log in on the readycloud website with my password, my readynas shows up and my shares are showing, but no luck on the app on my laptop. 

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 18

Accepted Solutions
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

ReadyCLOUD beta migrated to Production.

New server is up and 6.5.0 released. 

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 18

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

The migration to SSO accounts will happen when the production 6.5.0 firmware has been released. This is scheduled for early/mid May.

Message 2 of 18
Sandman717
Initiate

Come on NETGEAR???  I have configured several of these in the past year.... Is it working or not???    Have not had remote access since 6.5 firmware upgrade, Am I missing something???

thanks

Sandman717

Message 3 of 18
Retired_Member
Not applicable

ReadyCLOUD is working. 

ReadyNAS OS 5 Beta is a Beta F/W (now RC).

For ReadyCLOUD SSO, you need to wait for public release of the stable version. That is most likely going to happen very shortly.

If ReadyCLOUD access was so important, you shouldn't have installed 6.5.0 Beta (unless other reason).

Unfortunately, you don't have much option but to wait for public release.

Message 4 of 18
bedlam1
Prodigy

Message 5 of 18
dionuk
Star

readycloud is not working for me and I have tried everything, its working on the new test webinterface, but it helps nothing when you cant get to log in on the destop app for windows or mac, I need the desktop app to work as I move big files around, and the webinterface times out so is of no use other than to browse and download small files, to upload is a pain in the glutes.

Message 6 of 18
Sandman717
Initiate

Thanks for the link...

i can connect locally.  The mobile apps and desktop client are not working.  tried all the usual....  Reset NIC settings...., New DNS mappings, reregistered device,  I am linked with readycloud and netgear.com single point login.  very simple... this is a software glitch on their web portal.   When I use the test (readycloudtest3) link it connects me loclly.  Raidar finds the device.......  however the web based app says "device offline".

If anyone sorts this out please advise.... Thanks

Sandman717

Message 7 of 18
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You need to make sure to use the beta apps from the beta server when using 6.5.0 beta firmware.

Message 8 of 18
dionuk
Star

and how do you install beta apps on an iphone or ipad if you cant find them on the app store, can you post a link to the beta desktop apps please so I can install them and try them out.

Message 9 of 18
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Those instructions are in a sticky: ReadyCLOUD iOS/Android Beta Install instructions

Message 10 of 18
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

ReadyCLOUD beta migrated to Production.

New server is up and 6.5.0 released. 

Message 11 of 18
RyeBread
Tutor

Hello,
Same here no VPN and No Mobile phone
May 18th and NOPE! Still not working right
I have done every thing right this I know..
Phone app not working or PC app not working on VPN
Everything else if fine "all green check marks" and it's been turned off and on again and rebooted
And both windows 10s don't work away from home 😕
Message 12 of 18
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello RyeBread,

Please make sure you PC ReadyCloud Win desktop client is updated to 1.12 version. ReadyCloud account needs to be upgrade too to myNetgear account. When using the upgraded account to login to ReadyCloud it has to be in an email address format.

Regards,

Message 13 of 18
RyeBread
Tutor

Hello JennC,

yes it is 1.12 and MyNETGEAR site logs in and works fine just not the PC app 

Message 14 of 18
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello RyeBread,

Not sure what's happening but my own Andriod ReadyCloud works with no problem, it needed to be updated. As well as Win desktop client.

Are you using the ReadyCloud account that you used on ReadyNAS admin page > Cloud? What is the error that you are getting? Are you not able to log in using the app?

Regards,

Message 15 of 18
RyeBread
Tutor

Hello JennC,

everything is UP to DATE thanks for asking and still doent work if on iphone or windows 10 pc, oh did i mention i have 3 win10 pc and not one of them works. but I CAN log into the NEW web site i.e ReadyCLOUD(MyNETGEAR)  and it works great. just not working on the desktop or phone app, it says  "Online(VPN  Disconnected)"

Message 16 of 18
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi RyeBread,

Can you tell us or post a screenshot of the 'Cloud' page of your ReadyNAS system to know if Internet & Services are both marked online? If it is and yet the ReadyCLOUD says online (VPN disconnected), it is possible that 6300 is being blocked. Perhaps, do a port forward procedure (6300) and let us know what happens.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 17 of 18
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi RyeBread, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks, 

Message 18 of 18
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 10 in conversation
Announcements