× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NV+ Sparc not able to start php/mysql anymore after factory reset + update

Nico68
Aspirant

NV+ Sparc not able to start php/mysql anymore after factory reset + update

Hello everyone

I'm desesperate

After upgrading to Raidiator 4.1.15 the front end view crashed and I was forced to do a factory reset

Now I need to setup again MYSQL and PHP and I stuck always at the same step. When launching phpMyAdmin it says Mysql/mysqli is missing

But I installed :

Root access

v5.4.45-sparc-4

MysqlOn

phpMyAdmin v4.2.2-sparc-1.6.0

I changed the line in php.ini

[MySQLi]

mysqli.allow_local_infile = On

But nothing works

phpinfo don't get anything about mysql

So I guess the link is broken between MySQL and PHP

I need help, my webside is done and it's terrible

I look forward to your help

Nico

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NV+ Sparc not able to start php/mysql anymore after factory reset + update

Hi Nico68,

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Nico68,

I am trying to do some research regarding your concern. Hopefully someone from the community can help us with your concern at earlier time. I will update the thread if I find anything that may help you.

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
TemplePO
Aspirant

I updated to 4.1.15 and frontview has stopped working..  back end seems to be OK  Any update on this?

Message 3 of 7
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi TemplePO,

It appears the issue you have described requires assistance from the engineers and/or higher tier who can remote in to the NAS and fix this from the backend. 

Unfortunately, It shows on your records that the support warranty of your product is already expired. You may try contacting support center and check if you can avail a per-incident support contract. That should allow you to extend the support for your product so they can escalate your issue to L3 or patiently wait for anyone in the community who has the knowledge in the SSH commands and fixing some issues from the backend.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
Nico68
Aspirant

hello guys

Thanks for your help

I was blocked too long and quickly biuilt myself a NAS using FreeNAS to put my website online again

I will look to buy a new one...

Thanks for your help

Nico

Message 5 of 7
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Nico68,

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
TemplePO
Aspirant

FYI for nyone reading this, I found out that I had to update PHP to solve my issue..

See here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS/Frontview-not-accessible-after-RAIDiator-4-1-13...

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements