× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCLOUD & ReadyNAS 2304

KWheelerAZ
Aspirant

ReadyCLOUD & ReadyNAS 2304

I have a client I support with a ReadyNAS 2304 and several ReadyCLOUD users working fine, until last week. We just added 2 new users. One logs into ReadyCLOUD and sees the ReadyNAS like everyone else. The other account does not. We've tried every Tech Note we could find, to no avail. It simply says "No ReadyNAS Found". Help!

TIA

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@KWheelerAZ

The users where invited from the same ReadyCloud account but one does not see the ReadyNAS, have they tried logging in the app as well? Have you tried removing the user account with issues and then reinviting the user and accepting it? Have you tried using a different browser or PC?

With the message No ReadyNAS found, it is possible that the other user was invited with a different ReadyCloud account but let's make sure and check by reinviting the user and/or adding another one using the same account used to join the NAS to ReadyCloud

HTH

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@KWheelerAZ

The users where invited from the same ReadyCloud account but one does not see the ReadyNAS, have they tried logging in the app as well? Have you tried removing the user account with issues and then reinviting the user and accepting it? Have you tried using a different browser or PC?

With the message No ReadyNAS found, it is possible that the other user was invited with a different ReadyCloud account but let's make sure and check by reinviting the user and/or adding another one using the same account used to join the NAS to ReadyCloud

HTH

Message 2 of 9
KWheelerAZ
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. Response to your questions are below.

- All the "user" accounts were added by 1 ReadyCLOUD Admin account.

- The results are the same; App, Web, varying browsers, etc.

- User has been 'removed' & 're-invited' several times. We tried waiting hours, days even. No difference.

- Different PC, different browser, different phones, tablets, OS, etc., etc. All no affect!

I'm out of ideas.

Message 3 of 9
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@KWheelerAZ

Were you able to try adding another user after that one? or a different account I mean? All other users does not have the issue? Was the invited user able to confirm the invitation?

Can you send me a screenshot of the user details and what you are seeing when logged in thru PM? have it uploaded to a link if possible.

Message 4 of 9
KWheelerAZ
Aspirant

I did add another user (account) after him that worked just fine. All other users working just fine. This is the only user affected by this issue.

I'm sorry, "logged in thru PM" ??? Don't understand? PM???

THX

Message 5 of 9
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Sorry PM = Private Message. Please send me a screenshot thru PM if possible. Also provide me the user account details so we can properly check.

Message 6 of 9
StephenB
Guru

@Marc_V wrote:

Sorry PM = Private Message. Please send me a screenshot thru PM if possible. Also provide me the user account details so we can properly check.

@KWheelerAZ - you send these by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page.

Message 7 of 9
KWheelerAZ
Aspirant

PM sent ...

Message 8 of 9
KWheelerAZ
Aspirant

OK, now it's working! Whatever you did, thank you.

Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements