× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 314 and Delta UPS SNMP Settings

Zygor
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 314 and Delta UPS SNMP Settings

We have a DELTA Electronics UPS with their InsightPower SNMP IPv6 for UPS Web, firmware version 01.12.20.

I have been able to easily setup SNMP to our Qnap NAS but unable to acheive SNMP to our ReadyNAS 314, using firmware 6.10.4.

It seems the Delta Electronics MIBs is missing from the ReadyNAS software to be able to make this connection work.

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Zygor

Welcome to the Community!

What's the model of the Delta UPS? It seems that the brand is not listed under the SNMP UPS dropdown list but checking on the hardware compatibility, there's one model from Delta, the GES602N.

https://kb.netgear.com/20686/NETGEAR-Storage-Hardware-Compatibility-List

Have you tried any of the MIBs listed?

Message 2 of 5
Zygor
Aspirant

Thanks @Marc_V 

The UPS itself is a DLT-UPS202R2RT0B35 with an addon network card DLT-3915100975-S35 (Delta SNMP IPV6 Card for Delta UPS N/M/GAIA/RT Series).

Have tried every MIBs in the list on ReadyNAS without success.

Getting this error with each MIBs:    Failed to communicate with UPS. Error in during post proc   Code: 17003030001

Message 3 of 5
Zygor
Aspirant

Hi @Marc_V , I replied with more details to your post but the reply isn't showing on the forum?

Message 4 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@Zygor wrote:

Hi @Marc_V , I replied with more details to your post but the reply isn't showing on the forum?

There's an automated spam filter that triggered.  Mods do review the quarantine list, but they can get behind (and if there is a big spam flood they can't keep up).  But they can search the quarantine for a particular user, so you can send them a PM (or send me one if you like) when you run into this.

I released it for you.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements