× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Update to FW 6.6.0 all Services Offline Error 15002020817

sukumar
Aspirant

Update to FW 6.6.0 all Services Offline Error 15002020817

All services in my NAS is suddenly goes off. Then i read some forums. they said to try update it to 6.6.0 from 6.5.0. Then I done it.

Now, Still I can't enable the services. Then I read some forums. They said to reset your NAS to factory setup. I am also decided to do that. But, Before Reset it I have to get full back from the NAS using USB Hard Drive. Currently I am having data 1.5 TB data. Then Started Back using USB hard drive by last night. After Starting the backup process, I lossed my admin panel to check the back is running perfectly or not.

Today Morning:

Sill I can't access admin panel. But, Back up light is blinking in NAS. So, Kindly Suggest me what I have to do to make live this device.

Solution 2 ( If backup not done properly).

My NAS is configured in RAID 1 and 2 (2TB) Hard drives installed. So, Both disks having my data as per RAID 1 Concept. 

1. Disconnect Second Hard drive from NAS and Connected to server then copy the Live data and share this data to users.

2. Reset the NAS with One Hard drive. and configure for RAID 0. Then I insert second Hard drive. Then transfer all data in server to this NAS and make it LIve.

Kindly suggest me solution 2 is possible or any other solutions to solve.

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 6
sukumar
Aspirant

Please Help me to solve this issue

Message 2 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Which model is this with?

What filesystem is on your USB disk?

Message 3 of 6
StephenB
Guru

Another option would be paid netgear support.  You also might have lifetime chat support - if you purchased a new x86 OS-6 NAS between 1 June 2014 and 31 May 2016 that should apply.

@sukumar wrote:

Solution 2 ( If backup not done properly).

My NAS is configured in RAID 1 and 2 (2TB) Hard drives installed. So, Both disks having my data as per RAID 1 Concept. 

1. Disconnect Second Hard drive from NAS and Connected to server then copy the Live data and share this data to users.

2. Reset the NAS with One Hard drive. and configure for RAID 0. Then I insert second Hard drive. Then transfer all data in server to this NAS and make it LIve.

What OS is the server running?  If it is linux with btrfs and mdadm installed then it is possible to mount the disk on the server.   

On step 2: why do you want to configure it for RAID-0?  The default XRAID will do what you need.

Message 4 of 6
sukumar
Aspirant

It is a windows server 2008 r2 64 bit.

I was not configured it. It was already configured by the vendor two years back. 

Message 5 of 6
StephenB
Guru

@sukumar wrote:

It is a windows server 2008 r2 64 bit.

Paid Netgear support is likely the best option.

Or use an x86 linux system to extract the data from the disk, and then recopy it to the server.

The file system for the data volume is btrfs.  You could try installing WinBTRFS on a PC and see if that can access the data volume.  But you might need mdadm, and there is no windows equivalent for that.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements