Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA Address

sjh750
Aspirant

RMA Address

I've completed most of the process to return my router for RMA exchange, but, I have no address to ship the unit to. Is this supposed to be part of the email information?

I have my RMA number and selected the standard shipping option, but, no address. Anyone able to help? I'm in Colorado, US. Thank you!

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 61

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RMA Address

Hi sjh750, 

You're most welcome. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 61

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi sjh750, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 61
sjh750
Aspirant

Thank you! Replied. 

Message 3 of 61
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi sjh750, 

You're most welcome. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 61
kmpyke94947
Aspirant

Hello,  I have an RMA address, but never recieved and email witht the address and shipping instructions.  I have been on hold for over 2 hours trying to get this information.  Would you please forward me the address to send it to. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 61
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi kmpyke94947, 

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 6 of 61

Same here. RMA issued, but I have been waiting to receive shipping information and the address to send it to.

Model: R6700v2|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 7 of 61
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Nobodycares123, 

Please message me the case number or RMA number. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 8 of 61

Message sent.

Message 9 of 61

Are the detachable antennas considered part of the router or are they considered "accessories"? I am not sure if I should pack it with the router for RMA. The instructions on the return policies page did not specify. I understand that we should not include cables, wall bracket and power supplies.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

I spent 2.5 hours on the phone the other day and finally got someone to honor the warranty on my router that died AT one year (which means I had to call after that one year mark). I got the email to complete the RMA process. I went to the link and was told I would be sent further instructions. I got nothing. So here I am, 4 days into my 10day window to return said router and have no way to know where to send it. I ONLY have the RMA number because I wrote it down from the phonecall. This entire process has been a nightmare. Someone PLEASE give me the address and instructions!

Message 11 of 61

I don't know why they kept it as such a secret, it's just their Contact Us address.

NETGEAR Returns 
3605 Knight Road, Suite 101 
Memphis Tennessee (TN), 38118

Instructions: https://kb.netgear.com/1113/Warranty-Return-Policy

Message 12 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

Thank you

Message 13 of 61
broken-router
Aspirant

I have completed the online RMA  form and got my RMA number three days ago. I am still waiting for a email response on where to ship my router. Help please.

Model: R6700v2|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 14 of 61
myersw
Master

Netgear support is a joke anymore. The RMA process should be seamless. All info given at time of the RMA being issued. That is the way any RMA's I have ever done worked. 

With all the support issues I see it will be a long time before I come back. Anyone want a r8000 or r8880p? Make me an offer. 

Message 15 of 61

I have posted it earlier, two posts above.

NETGEAR Returns 

Instructions: https://kb.netgear.com/1113/Warranty-Return-Policy

Message 16 of 61
broken-router
Aspirant

Thanks. I did see your original post but I was hesitant to use it because I tried looking it up and only found Tracelogix as the address owner.  I would hate to send it to the wrong place. I just find this whole RMA process just unbelievable for a company this big. I guess I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope I really do get my router fixed and returned.   

Message 17 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

You would think the instructions page for how to send back a product would have the address clearly posted...

You're right though, the address comes up as belonging to another company.

Message 18 of 61

The address and information were what I received in a Private Message from Blanca (Netgear moderator). It is accurate.

Message 19 of 61

This is the full message as received (with private info redacted). Note that the address is also under their "Contact Us" corporate address.

"

Thank you for responding. It shows in our system that you opted for ....allows you to return the defective unit to the RMA fulfillment center. As soon as the fulfillment center receives the defective product, a replacement unit is shipped out to your address.

Below is the address where you can send the defective product:

NETGEAR Returns 

You may also check the link below for further details on the Netgear Warranty Return Policy.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1113/~/warranty-return-policy

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR."

Message 20 of 61
Garrisontribe
Aspirant

I received my RMA number several days ago but have been waiting for the email to tell me where to ship it under standard delivery. Still nothing...Please help!

Jim

Message 21 of 61

The address is posted directly above your post.
Message 22 of 61
cmt310
Tutor

Same here.  Completed online RMA form that said that I would get an email with the address to return the broke modem.  Here it is 5 days later and still no email with the address.  This post's heading says that this is solved.  How is a private message to the thread starter a solution to all that people that have this question.  Several users have posted the Memphis address, but all that the NETGEAR Moderator's do to solve the problem is to post the address in a private email. 

This is the worst RMA system that I have ever come across!

Message 23 of 61

Here you go:

NETGEAR Returns 

You may also check the link below for further details on the Netgear Warranty Return Policy.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1113/~/warranty-return-policy

Message 24 of 61
cmt310
Tutor

Thank you Nobuddycares123.  I find the entire RMA system has so many hoops to jump through, and delays after you jump through each hoop, that it must have been designed to discourage warranty claims.  Without this community, I would have been dead in the water waiting for an email that probably will never show up.  

Again,  Thank you for confirming the address.

Message 25 of 61
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7