× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NAS 2100 and tftp software

mteleman
Aspirant

NAS 2100 and tftp software

Does the Netgear ReadyNAS 2100 with RAIDiator 4.2.31 support the installatin of third party tftp software? If it does how do you install it? 

Or does it only support the tfp software?

Message 1 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NAS 2100 and tftp software

Hello mteleman,

I understand that you would like to verify if possible to install 3rd party app or software to your Readynas device. It is possible, there are community members who have already tried/done it. You may check with 3rd party app/software developer for assistance or wait for any recommendations from community members who have gone through the same process. 

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mteleman,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
mteleman
Aspirant

Unfortunately no one has posted a reply on this tpoic.  I do not of any 3rd party software communities.  Thank you for your time.  I supose we will go for another product solution.

Message 4 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mteleman,

You may try to raise the concern to our Idea Exchange Board of ReadyNAS Community here. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements