× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Problems with RN202 upgrade from 6.9.5 to 6.10.0

gbeddow
Luminary

Problems with RN202 upgrade from 6.9.5 to 6.10.0

Hi,

I upgraded an RN202 from 6.9.5 to 6.10.0 today and many things are broken now. So many, in fact, I won't list them all (yet) but let's start with basic stuff that should work, but doesn't, like installed applications. All of the following now have "bad" configurations and no longer work:

linux-dash

LogAnalyzer

PHPMyAdmin

PHPSysInfo for ReadyNAS

At least the ReadyNAS admin page comes up (it wasn't for a while) and I can get in via ssh.

What's up?

Model: RN202|ReadyNAS202 2-Bay
Message 1 of 2
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Problems with RN202 upgrade from 6.9.5 to 6.10.0

Hi @gbeddow, I had issues with linux-dash in conjunction with smb-plus under 6.10.0, too. After 6.10.1 is available I removed both apps from the system (RN104) and installed them successfully again. First smb-plus and second linux-dash. Now both work fine. This of course must not be a solution for you, but you might want to try to adopt the approach to your situation. My impression was, that linux-dash did something to php components/configuration. As all 4 apps you mentioned are heavily php-related it might be worth a try. Kind regards

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements