× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas 516 Mono upgrade

aaseef021
Aspirant

ReadyNas 516 Mono upgrade

HI I have a question related to ReadyNas516

1. How do i update the mono version on ReadyNAS 516
  2. All my apps do not show up in Available apps or installed apps, they are gone now
  3. If I do a Factory restore on my readynas will it wipe all my data in the drive that i have saved for Plex

Thank You

Model: RN51600|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas 516 Mono upgrade

Hi @aaseef021

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

1. Why do you want to do this? Is this what you just tried?

Message 2 of 6
aaseef021
Aspirant

When i try to install Jackett it say i have a older version of mono. How can i update the mono version.
Model: RN51661D|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay
Message 3 of 6
aaseef021
Aspirant

HI I have a question related to ReadyNas516

1. How do i update the mono version on ReadyNAS 516
  2. All my apps do not show up in Available apps or installed apps, they are gone now
Model: RN51600|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay
Message 4 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @aaseef021

You may want to check on this thread. Please let me know if this helped you as well.

Regards

Message 5 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @aaseef021

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements